1. The data controller
The data controller is SUMMER JAMBOREE S.r.l., registered at Via Abbagnano, 17 – Senigallia (AN) (Italy) (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “Controller”). The Controller guarantees compliance with European legislation on the protection of personal data, Regulation 679/2016, and provides the following information about the processing of data communicated or otherwise collected during navigation on this site.
2. Data processing, purposes and the law
Data generated by access to the site
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of such data is the need to make the site functionalities usable as a result of user access.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Personal data provided by the user through online forms is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- to respond to any request for information from the user interested in the event and the activities of the Company
- to process the request to exhibit articles during the event
- to select artistic proposals for the event that require accreditation
- to consider requests in application for job opportunities
- to receive the newsletter from the Company which promotes and communicates activities and events similar to those for which the interested party has shown interest
The legal basis which legitimizes the processing of points a), b), c) and d), is the execution of a contract of which the interested party is involved or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the interested party.
In the case indicated in point e) the legal basis is the consent freely provided by the interested party. For complete information, we specify that for sending newsletters, the Company may use media provided by third parties who can use statistical tracking systems that detect the opening of a message and clicks made on links (hyperlinks content in the email). However, the data analysed by the Controller is used only to evaluate the performance of the instrument as a whole or to analyse the interest raised.
- with respect to the purposes referred to in points a), b), c), and d) the conferment of data is optional but any refusal will make it impossible for the Data Controller to process requests.
- with respect to the purpose referred to in point e) the conferment of data is also optional and its use is conditional upon the issue of an explicit consent. Any refusal will make it impossible for the Company to send newsletters or invitations to events and initiatives organised by the Company
4. Processing methods and data retention
Collected data will be processed using electronic or automated means, or through manual processing strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data was collected and, in such a way as to guarantee the security of the data. The data is kept strictly for the time necessary for the management of the purposes for which the data is collected in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in point 2 a), b), c) and d). For the purposes referred to in point 2 e), where the data subject has given specific consent, the Data Controller will keep personal data until the person concerned makes an explicit request for cancellation.
5. Data Recipients
Data may be processed by external bodies operating as controllers such as, for example, authorities and supervisory and control bodies, and bodies in general, public or private, that are entitled to request data. Your data may be processed, likewise, for the purposes set out in point 2 by the following:
- by authorized employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, or system administrators;
- by external bodies with designated responsibilities, who are given appropriate operating instructions. These subjects are essentially attributable to:
- companies that offer site management and maintenance services for sending newsletters;
- professional offices for consultancy in organization or management.
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
6. Data transfer
The processing of data takes place within the territory of the European Union; however, in the event that the collected data should be transferred to servers located outside the European Union, the Data Controller ensures that the transfer will take place in compliance with the applicable laws, in particular by transferring data only to those countries for which the European Commission has issued specific Decisions of Adequacy (so-called “Privacy Shield” for the USA) and/or stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection, and/or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission, or only in the presence of another requirement in compliance with applicable Italian and European legislation.
7. Rights of the interested party and how to use them
In ones capacity as an interested party, one enjoys the rights set forth in art. 15 of the Europe Regulation 679/2016, in particular:
- access to personal data;
- to obtain the correction or cancellation of personal data or the limitation of the processing that concerns that data;
- to oppose the process;
- to obtain data portability;
- the possibility of withdrawing consent to the processing of data when lent
- to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority (Garante Privacy).
The interested party can exercise their rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter with return address. to: SUMMER JAMBOREE S.r.l., via Abbagnano, 17 – Senigallia (AN)
- an e-mail to: email@example.com